Tips to be safe
- Never send any money to a lady.
- Arrange dates only through our “Date Me” service.
- Travel to your lady’s destination with our group tours.
- Exchange contact information with the lady through our “Call Me” service.
- Once in a while conduct video chat with your lady.
Scam and reimbursements
- A lady misidentifies herself. (For example, an agency uses her profile without her permission to communicate with you). We reimburse the costs you incurred in the communication with this lady.
- A lady requests money or expensive gifts from you. We reimburse the service costs you incurred with this lady and ban her forever.
- A lady deliberately misrepresents her details in her profile: age, kids, gender, marital status or language level. We reimburse the service costs you incurred with this lady and ban her forever.
- A client is robbed during our group tour. We reimburse the value of the theft.
- Gifts of flowers that were ordered through the system weren’t delivered. We reimburse the costs you incurred for flower delivery order.
- A lady refuses to meet a client through “Date Me” service after corresponding with him for more than 5 letters. We reimburse the service costs you incurred with this lady.
- The agency makes a mistake in the translation of the letter.
- If a lady corresponds with you for a long time and then refuses to meet without our “Date Me” service.
- If a lady doesn’t answer all questions in an email.
- If after meeting with the customer she says she is not interested.
- If a lady has photos of her relatives, male friends, ex-boyfriend, ex-husband and other personal info posted on any social network.
- If a lady wears rings on fingers. Wearing rings in Slavic countries does not mean a woman is married, regardless of which finger it is on.
The AnastasiaDate Team
*If you feel you have been scammed by any member, click here to file a complaint. Once your claim is approved you will receive a full refund of all credits you’ve spent on communicating with the alleged member.
Download the PDF version of this post.